Our Response To COVID-19
Updated June 24, 2020 – Ferman employees are currently required to undergo daily temperature checks. Face coverings are required at our dealerships in accordance with local ordinances and, our dealerships require that all Guests wear a face covering while inside our dealership.
You are a valued Ferman Guest, and we appreciate your business and the trust you’ve placed in us over the years. As we celebrate the 125th anniversary of our business we face the challenge of COVID-19 and want you to be aware of the measures we’re taking to protect the well-being of our employees, our Guests and the communities we serve.
As news that COVID-19 spread to the US and Florida, we are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and Florida Department of Health statements to ensure we’re following their guidelines.
We are activating additional measures regarding hygiene and cleanliness beyond our routine cleaning during a normal flu season and are taking these measures:
Personal Hygiene, Social Distancing & Dealership Cleaning
1. Employees are asked to practice frequent handwashing with soap and water for 20 seconds or longer and adhere to recommended social distancing practices.
2. We are requiring employees to adhere to a minimum 5’ rule when standing in close proximity to Guests, colleagues, and vendors.
3. Non-essential dealership personnel are asked to work from home.
4. Employees are asked to stay home if sick, avoid contact with people who are sick, and are requested to stay home for 14 days if they have traveled on any cruise liner or traveled outside the United States by any means.
5. Hand-sanitizing stations have been installed throughout each dealership for Guests and employees.
6. The Frequency of cleaning our dealerships and vehicles has been increased, and we are using protocols and products effective against viruses. These include public spaces, high-touch areas, personal workspaces, counters, desks & keyboards, doors & door handles, bathrooms, and vehicle keys, steering wheels and door handles, and any spaces where employees work “behind the scenes”.
7. Additional cleaning teams have been hired to continually clean dealerships throughout the day.
8. Ferman Management is on standby 24/7 to support our dealerships and coordinate additional efforts should they become necessary.
Retail Automotive Business
All Ferman dealerships are open for business as well as our Internet Sales Department who is prepared to serve any Guest who desires to purchase a vehicle from the comfort of their home or office.
Ferman’s Internet Sales and Finance Department Capabilities
1. Manage your vehicle transaction using website, text, phone and email.
2. Request a virtual test drive or product features video presentation.
3. Request a test drive vehicle be delivered to your home or office.
4. Complete financing applications online.
5. Conduct the vehicle delivery process, including all paperwork from your home or office.
We appreciate your patience as we work to take care of your Sales, Service and Parts needs.