Our Response To COVID-19
Updated June 20, 2022 – As a valued Ferman Guest, we appreciate your business and the trust you’ve placed in us over the years. Our community continues to face the challenges presented by the presence of COVID-19 and continue to take measures to protect the well-being of our employees, our Guests and the communities we serve.
Ferman regularly monitors and adheres to CDC guidelines including the recommendations for Quarantine and Isolation. COVID-19 Quarantine and Isolation | CDC
We continue to take additional precautions regarding hygiene and cleanliness beyond our routine cleaning during a normal flu season. These include:
Personal Hygiene, Social Distancing & Dealership Cleaning
– Employees are asked to practice frequent handwashing with soap and water for 20 seconds or longer and adhere to recommended social distancing practices.
– Employees are asked to stay home if sick, avoid contact with people who are sick, and are requested to follow the CDC guidelines for Quarantine and Isolation.
– Hand-sanitizing stations have been installed throughout each dealership for Guests and employees.
– Frequency of cleaning our dealerships and vehicles has been increased, and we are using protocols and products effective against viruses. These include public spaces, high-touch areas, personal workspaces, counters, desks & keyboards, doors & door handles, bathrooms, and vehicle keys, steering wheels and door handles, and any spaces where employees work “behind the scenes”.
– Ferman Management is on standby 24/7 to support our dealerships and coordinate additional efforts should they become necessary.
Retail Automotive Business
All Ferman dealerships are open for business as well as our Internet Sales Department who is prepared to serve any Guest who desires to purchase a vehicle from the comfort of their home or office.
Ferman’s Internet Sales and Finance Department Capabilities
1. Manage your vehicle transaction using website, text, phone and email.
2. Request a virtual test drive or product features video presentation.
3. Request a test drive vehicle be delivered to your home or office.
4. Complete financing applications online.
5. Conduct the vehicle delivery process, including all paperwork from your home or office.
We appreciate your patience as we work to take care of your Sales, Service and Parts needs.